Consultations With Tampa’s Best Plastic Surgeon
The best way to decide whether plastic surgery is right for you is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Frank Rieger at Hyde Park Cosmetic Surgery Center.
We offer consultations for only $50! This consultation fee is applied towards the cost of your procedure if you decide to move forward.
If you are ready to meet Dr. Rieger and the staff at Hyde Park Cosmetic Surgery Center call us at (813) 254-7600 or fill out our contact form at the bottom of this page. We look forward to meeting you soon!
What To Expect At Your Plastic Surgery Consultation
At Hyde Park Cosmetic Surgery Center our goal is to make you feel comfortable and welcome from the moment you walk through our door. During your initial consultation you can expect to:
- Meet our friendly front office staff
- Meet your patient care coordinator
- Meet Dr. Rieger to discuss your goals and review procedures
- Have all your questions answered by Dr. Rieger and our staff
- Discuss the changes you want and why you want them
- Discuss which procedures can help you achieve your goals
- Discuss realistic expectations for the results of each procedure
- Discuss any possible risks and complications of each procedure
- Review before and after pictures of patients who have had the same procedures
- Discuss your medical history. Please be honest as this important to your safety
- Discuss pricing, payment and financing options, and booking information
You should leave your consultation with a clear understanding of the options available to you. By the end of your consultation, you should have all the information you need to answer the question of whether plastic surgery is right for you!
How To Prepare For Your Plastic Surgery Consultation
Being prepared for your plastic surgery consultation with Hyde Park Cosmetic Surgery Center can help you get the most out of your consultation and ensure all your questions are answered. Here are a few tips to help you prepare for your upcoming plastic surgery consultation:
- Do your research – careful research before your consultation can help you determine which potential procedures you are most interested in and help you choose the questions you need answered.
- Write your questions down – you will likely have many questions you want answered during your consultation. Dr. Rieger and our staff will provide you with a lot of information during this time. Writing your questions down prior to your consultation is a great way to ensure you don’t get overwhelmed and forget anything that is important to you.
- Write down your medical history – we will ask you about your medical history during your consultation. You should include any previous procedures, allergies, and medications you are currently taking in your medical history. This information is important to ensure your safety. Writing relevant medical information down prior to your consultation can help you ensure you don’t forget anything important when we are reviewing your medical history.
- Bring something to take notes – you will be given a lot of information during your consultation. Having something to take notes with can help you remember the information provided to you without getting overwhelmed.
It is important to remember your health, body, and safety are on the line, so choosing a plastic surgeon should not be taken lightly. Taking these steps to prepare prior to your consultation can help you have a successful consultation and ensure you make the decision that is best for you!